I have been working on my 100th blog post for the last week, between Spring Break activities and sleep. Last night I realized that there was no way that I could post my post the way it was – the length it was. It was way too long! If I left it like this, there is no way anyone would ever read any of it.
As a result, I’ve decided to write my reflections about my blogging over the next 10 posts. Each day I will list 10 things that I have learned or 10 people or tools which have been influenced my learning. Ten days. Ten posts. 100 pieces of my learning over the past 8 months.
First of all, though, here’s a Tagxedo of my blog, representing all the posts in my blog thus far. If you are not familiar with these visual representations, the larger the word, the more times it has been used in the blog.
Now, let’s get on with my series. Here are the topics of my next 10 posts.
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Being a Mom (being a parent always has to come first)
- 10 Things I’ve Learned by Being a Vice Principal of an Inner City School
- 10 Influential-To-Me Non-Teacher Edu-Bloggers
- 10 Most Influential-To-Me-Teacher Bloggers
- 10 Most Used and Influential-To-Me Web 2.0 Tools
- 10 Tweeters I Love to Follow
- 10 Interesting/Influential Tweets I’ve Read on Twitter
- My 10 Most Popular Blogs Posts
- 10 Reasons Why I Blog
- 10 Things I Want to Learn About or Try
For the next 10 days, you’ll learn more about me, my learning, and read my reflections on my learning. You will learn about those who inspire me to be a better educator. They push me to question and try new things every day. You will also learn a bit about my future goals with respect to my learning.
I hope you find this series interesting and useful.
Is there anything you’d be interested in me writing about or learning about me or my learning?