I have been unwell for the past week. Apparently, it was time for my yearly visit with my friend Bronchitis, with a bonus stopover from Sinus Infection. Misery loves company, don’t you know.
This is how I looked, I’m sure:
While I did manage to get myself in to work on Wednesday and Thursday, being laid up for much of the week provided me with the opportunity to think about and reflect upon many things. Some of these will make their way into future blog posts, while others will remain in me for future reflection and growth.
Here are some of the topics I would like to explore in my blog in the near future (I’m including them here so that I have a place to remind me what I wanted to write about):
– My version of “build it and they will come”
– A Lesson in Persistence and Collaboration
– My Experience with Primary Pad
– My blog post for The Grading Moratorium
– Our Visit to Apple Canada – Richmond (to take place on Tuesday)
So, stay tuned, I will be back often this weekend (between naps, that is, as I am still recovering – bronchitis always hits me pretty hard).